We’re looking for an Account Executive
Fancy joining the team and making a name for yourself? We’ve got an opening in our account handling team right here in Brighton. Big name clients to work with, big projects to work on and one big opportunity for you.
If you’re interested send your cv and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Here’s the job spec bit:
Job Title: Account Executive
Reporting to: Account Director
* Day to day implementation of a range of projects and jobs
* Direct client liaison, including occasional involvement in project, status and review meetings
* Maintenance and development of close client working relationships
* Direct involvement in developing and briefing creative briefs
* First line of quality control of all client work going through the various departments of the agency
* Managing the detail of delivery of client work to deadlines and budgets
* Management of the team scheduling and work status documents
* Accurate and timely reporting against all projects, internally and externally
* Opening job numbers and inputting estimates into the database
* Updating and maintaining client Brand Book where applicable
* Reception lunch cover if required
* Strong people skills – interaction and management
* Proactive and dynamic attitude
* Strong team player
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to learn quickly
* Ability to prioritise and multi-task
* Excellent standards of written and spoken English, and a good standard of computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) a must.
* Must be willing to travel – driving license a plus
* Experience and basic understanding of both online and offline marketing will be a plus.
o Direct mail and print
o Email marketing
o Web design and development
o Search engine optimisation and paid search
o Digital media campaigns
o Tracking technologies