Speak up. Speak out. Speakeasy.
We’re launching a brand new event for 2017. The Speakeasy. A panel of industry experts. A subject that no one else is talking about. And your chance to ask them the questions that matter.
The first event is now taking place at 4pm, Wednesday 29th March at a suitably appropriate venue in London.
And the debate topic is “What Makes You Think You’re So Special?” Exploring the role of Brand versus Product, Price and Promotion.
We have a great panel lined up:
• Richard Singer, President Europe at Travelzoo
• Brian Young, Managing Director EMEA at G Adventures
• Mike Collins, Managing Director of Tropical Sky
• Nick Whitnell, Head of GI Marketing at LV=
• Tim Davis, Strategic Communications Planner, Elicit & Designate
It’ll all be moderated by Graham McKenzie, Managing Director of TravelMole, and Non Executive Director at Designate. It’ll provide food for robust debate. As you’d expect from us, refreshments and networking will be involved too.
Hold that date. Watch out for further announcements about the London venue and to reserve tickets.