Starting the New Year with a bang at Designate…
The importance of brand is very much core to our thinking, and it’s a philosophy that is gaining traction, and bringing clients our way from a number of sectors.
In 2017 we welcomed onboard three new clients:
– Trewithen Dairy is a family run business in Cornwall that produces high quality dairy products: milk, cream, butter and yoghurt. Our work with them started with one product and has now impacted the whole brand. We’re delighted to be working with them to help bring them onto the national stage – and soon perhaps a shelf near you.
– Medichecks is a company that provides home blood test kits with a wide range of lifestyle appeal. From a tube card campaign brief, we are now working as brand partners to build awareness, market share and business growth.
– Classic Collection are experts in luxury tailor-made holidays. Already an established brand, we are working with them to define their branding elements and help their internal team to ensure their collateral is consistent across all their communications.
And 2018 is off to a flyer with another three new clients we’ll be working with:
– Harvest Energy and Prax Petroleum are part of the State Oil Group and we are working with them on a brand rationalisation as well as a full communications programme, serving as their outsourced marketing department.
– Hampshire Trust Bank have asked for our help in providing an objective review of their brand and an articulation of their brand purpose.
– City Cruises are looking to build their market share of the overseas and domestic tourism business in London, and we will be working with them to refine their brand positioning, their communications strategy and their messaging.
So all in all, an exciting year ahead – and it’s only January!
Watch this space.